Working to ensure the safety of our COMMUNITY
Croeso / Welcome
We have been open with restrictions throughout much of the pandemic when we can and we appreciate your continued support during this time.
Our arts and crafts educational space at Tecstiliau is looking forward to continuing to welcoming and growing our community while maintaining respect for all who join us.
Things are gradually returning to normal and we want to continue to provide a space where you will feel able to be creative, relax and enjoy.
We continue to make your safety a priority and aim to keep Tecstiliau safe for all of our staff and visitors, which has been our priority throughout the pandemic.
Please find below a few notes to help you feel at ease.
Have you booked online via our website?
As before, tickets and registration for our events takes place online.
It is important that you register and purchase tickets online this has become an efficient way of registering for events and monitoring our numbers.
Please either print your ticket confirmation
or have it available via a mobile device.
Personal Preparation for your Visit
Please bring a face covering. While face coverings are no longer mandatory in our space. We would like you to feel at ease, and at times this might mean you wearing your face covering.
Please bring your own food and drinks with you for the day. It is really helpful to have a reusable cup for coffee/tea.
- Please check our social media pages for any last-minute updates and/or closures.
During Your Visit
To help make everyones experience enjoyable and safe we ask that you:
Please wear your face covering while indoors if this makes you feel more at ease in our space. However, it is no longer mandatory for you to do so.
In the interim please continue to respect others need for social distancing; please be aware of the people around you and respect their space.
Use the one-way system around the space when there are large numbers.
- Hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser will continue to be provided for use while you are in and around our space.
- We have increased capacity limits for our facilities and events. However, we are still trying to ensure there is room for some social distancing.
- We will be continuing to keep doors open, wherever possible, to reduce touch points. As well as opening windows, when possible, to ensure additional ventilation around the space.
- We are maintaining suitable cleaning routines.
- As with our staff, we continue to politely request that all our visitors up-hold the highest possible hygiene standards, through regular hand washing and/or the frequent application of hand sanitiser. This will help to keep us all safe.
If you require First Aid during your visit please speak to a member of our staff and/or your group leader.
Please pay attention to the instruction and guidance of our staff.
Adapting Our Space & Events
Like many organisations we are having to adapt our offerings as follows:
We are continuing to monitor our visitor capacity for workshops to allow for some social distancing, small group numbers and for the best possible visitor experience.
We have advised our larger groups to consider their social distancing needs within the space.
We are offering new online events and resources to develop information and events for all members of our community.
Please check individual workshops for booking times, many workshops now have last minute options.